Dear Expectant Parent(s)
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. We cannot imagine the challenges you are facing. We admire your courage, and we pray for your strength and guidance.
We believe families are created in many different and miraculous ways. Our lives were blessed through adoption when our son, Ryan, arrived in 2012. Once again, we are feeling the calling and yearning for a second child to complete our hearts and our family.
We both grew up in happy homes in Vermont, with lots of neighborhood children for outdoor play. We were good friends throughout high school, and we even went to the prom together. After several years and separate adventures, our paths crossed again, and we married. We made a beautiful home in Vermont, close to lots of family, but we longed to start our own family. Ryan arrived through adoption in South Carolina some years later, and our lives have never been happier. Typical days include visiting the nearby parks, riding bikes along our quiet road, visiting family, and spending a quiet day together at home. We both have flexibility in our work schedules, which allows us to work from home and to be available for school activities, special events, and vacations.
What Nick Loves About Helen:
- Helen is extremely smart and thoughtful
- She takes care of her family and makes sure we are staying healthy
- She keeps a positive attitude and strengthens us with this positivity
- She is always up for adventure and open to new challenges
- She is a nerd for science fiction movies and books
- She makes a great apple pie from scratch
- She is an amazing Mom!!
What Helen Loves About Nick:
- Nick is so loyal, loving, and fun
- He is a brilliant financial advisor, a wonderful husband, and an involved, caring father
- He laughs easily and tells GREAT stories
- He has a very generous heart and takes time for people, especially our elderly church members
- He is full of energy and vision for our future
- He can build and fix anything
- He can beat me at any sport activity without even training
- He wrestles and plays with Ryan every day
- He has a weakness for Krispy Kreme Donuts
Family is our top priority in life, and we are ready and so very excited to love and care for another child. Our promise to you is to raise your child to become a unique, joyful, and successful person. We hope to partner with you to provide a beautiful, happy, and stable life for your child.